Welcome to Krypton Travel. By accessing and using our website and services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully, and if you do not agree with them, do not use our website.
Use of the Website:
- Eligibility: You must be 18 years old to use our website.
- Permitted Use: The content and information on our website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) are proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers.
- Prohibited Activities: You agree not to use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is our property or the property of our content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability:
- Krypton Travel will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use our website or services.
Links to Third-Party Sites:
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over these linked sites, and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these sites.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Krypton Travel and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website.
Changes to Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which our company is registered, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please get in touch with us using our website’s contact form.